I was born in Annapolis, Maryland, just outside the Naval Academy, and grew up in Arlington, Virginia. When I was in high school, terrorists attacked our nation on 9/11. One of my classmates had a father on American Airlines Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon; I would see the smoking rubble every day on my school bus in the following months. I resolved then to join the military and serve my nation.
I was commissioned into the Navy in 2009 and after three years of flight school, including being stationed in Meridian for a year, I earned my Naval Aviator wings and moved to Virginia Beach, Virginia to become an F/A-18 Hornet pilot. After a tour which included a deployment on the USS George Washington I received orders to return to the Meridian area in 2016 as a T-45 instructor pilot. I spent the next 5 years as an instructor pilot before leaving active duty. I still fly for the Navy Reserves as an instructor pilot, and my civilian job is a maintenance test pilot for the T-45.
I’m a Christian conservative who loves our nation and is committed to preserving the blessings of liberty bestowed upon us by the founding generation.
Gravity Jack is a private research, design, and development firm on a mission to create
The Future Experience™. Specializing in augmented reality, computer vision, and machinelearning technologies, our custom software solutions have supported some of the mostrespected names in the world, including Mondelez (OREO), Kraft Heinz Company, GOJO,Ford Motor Company, US Department of Defense, Bloomberg, Coca-Cola and manymore.
The WarTribe of Binyamin
Gravity Jack is creating a mobile AR game called The War Tribe of Binyamin, combining two competingAIs (good vs evil), and a play-to-earn engine that generates machine-learning training sets for the7,100 unreached languages that comprise 50% of the planet. WarTribe introduces never been seengame mechanics encouraging global players to unite in game across borders to defeat the evil AI.WarTribe takes augmented reality gameplay to a level that’s never been seen before.
The common misconceptions of AI
Should we fear AI?
AI as a tool and how we can use it
- Why AR is important
- The different ways AR can be used
- AR gaming
- AR in business
- “Software is limited by hardware/technologies”
- What Apple Vision Pro means to the future of AR
- Gravity Jack: the first AR game
- The future of AR: AR will be an expectation
- AR tech recent advancements
- How to translate the gospel to every language in 5 years
- Pay people and evangelize at the same time (pay them to read and translate the Bible)
- Rethinking the model of separation of your walk with Jesus and business
- ANY problem in the world can be solved with a Godborn solution that is sustainable and does not require constant donation input
- Why it matters that a woke company does NOT control the future of AI
- Gravity Jack’s commitment to being entirely American based
- The history of Gravity Jack
- AI, AR, and Gravity Jack
- “The Future Experience™”
- Geocentric, multination: how this game is making people re-thinkearning worldwide
- Working with and teaming up with people around the globe geographically to accomplish missions in the game.
- Breaking ground in gaming in a number of ways, combining AI, AR,and several patented techniques
- Why the timing is right for a game like WarTribe of Binyamin
- Incredible shareholder return while uplifting the impoverished
- New ways to automate dividends off the top
- Why Gravity Jack we went crowdfunding instead of VC
- Investors can be involved in creative decisions
- How to do web3 and not have anyone know it
- How web3 and blockchain in WarTribe helps people inimpoverished countries
- WarTribe’s longtime strategies using blockchain and crypto
- The place and time for crypto: decentralization
- Why crypto should matter to everyone