Dr. Jared Longshore
New Saint Andrews College | Fellow of Theology, Undergraduate Dean
Education: MDiv and PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Dr. Longshore earned his Ph.D. from Southern Seminary. He has authored three books including Wisdom for Kings and Queens and The Case for the Christian Family. He writes regularly at Reformation and Revival which can be found on Youtube and Canon+.
Dr. Longshore has served in pastoral ministry since 2007 and he currently serves as an Associate Pastor of Christ Church in Moscow, Idaho. He is married to his wife, Heather. They have seven children.
THEOLOGY | INTERVIEW TOPICS
- Covenant households
- The importance of theology in the formation of students
- The Case for the Christian Family
- Wisdom for Kings and Queens
EDUCATION | INTERVIEW TOPICS
- The politics of education.
- The importance of giving your children a classical Christian education.
- The importance of teaching theology
NEW SAINT ANDREWS COLLEGE
- Graduating leaders who shape culture.
- Gradulating leaders who live faithfully under the Lordship of Jesus
- What NSA education looks like